A Flock of a Giveaway
Enter now to win one of NINE (9) flamazing prizes to celebrate the release of the flamingo-themed cozy mystery anthology, A FLOCK OF AN ALIBI
All nine (9) winners will receive an ebook copy of A FLOCK OF AN ALIBI (delivered through BookFunnel).
Haven’t Read it Yet?
Get your copy of A FLOCK OF AN ALIBI in ebook or paperback now! The ebook is just $.99 for a limited time or read it in Kindle Unlimited.
Mary B. Barbee’s Prize Package: 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired), 1 paperback copy of Thick as Thieves (signed if desired), 1 cross-stitched flamingo bookmark, 1 embroidered crime scene bookmark, 1 pad of flamingo sticky notes, 1 “I’m only here to establish my alibi” sticker, and 1 Cozy Mystery Reader’s Book Log
Zoey Chase’s Prize Package: 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired), 1 “Elegantly Awkward” t-shirt (any size), 1 “Elegantly Awkward” tote bag, and 1 “Elegantly Awkward” bookmark (“Elegantly Awkward” items are designed and handmade by Zoey)
R. A. Muth’s Prize Package: 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi, 1 copy of flamingo Sudoku, 1 set of 12 colored ink pens, 1 flamingo tumbler, 1 flamingo lunch bag
S. Newell’s Prize Package: 1 paperback copy of of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired), 1 ebook copy of The Case Of The Irrational Pie, 1 “Beware of Flamigos” sign, 1 flamingo light.
THE FINE PRINT:
Nine (9) winners will be chosen.
Prizes will be assigned based on order drawn and winner’s preference as listed on entry.
Giveaway starts August 11 at 12:00 a.m. and ends August 30 at 12:00 a.m.
Open to legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 18 or older. Residents outside of the U.S.A. may enter, however, shipping costs must be paid by winner through PayPal, or winner may also choose to forfeit any physical portion of the prize.
Winners will be drawn and contacted within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway. Winners must respond within 72 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture.
Full Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
A FLOCK OF A GIVEAWAY – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The A FLOCK OF A GIVEAWAY (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on August 11 at 12:00 a.m. and ends August 30 at 12:00 a.m. (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is ZOEY CHASE (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the U.S.A. who are 18 or older (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Residents outside of the U.S.A. may enter, however, shipping costs (actual cost only) must be paid by winner (through PayPal), or winner may also choose to forfeit any physical portion of the prize.
Nine (9) winners will be chosen. All nine (9) winners will receive an ebook copy of A Flock of an Alibi (delivered through BookFunnel, value $.99). Each winner shall also receive one (1) prize package according to the preference listed on their entry. Winners will receive prize package choice based on order of winners drawn. First winner drawn will have first choice, second winner drawn will receive first available choice, and so on. In the absence of winner’s preference choice or preference availability, package will default to next available highest valued prize package.
Nine (9) prize packages are available:
1. MARY B. BARBEE’S PRIZE PACKAGE: One (1) winner will receive 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired), 1 paperback copy of Thick as Thieves (signed if desired), 1 cross-stitched flamingo bookmark, 1 embroidered crime scene bookmark, 1 pad of flamingo sticky notes, 1 “I’m only here to establish my alibi” sticker, and 1 Cozy Mystery Reader’s Book Log (approx. prize value $56)
2. ZOEY CHASE’S PRIZE PACKAGE: One (1) winner will receive 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired), 1 “Elegantly Awkward” t-shirt (any size), 1 “Elegantly Awkward” tote bag, and 1 “Elegantly Awkward” bookmark (“Elegantly Awkward” items are designed and handmade by Zoey) (approx. prize value $50)
3. RUNE STROUD’S PRIZE PACKAGE: One (1) winner will receive 1 flamingo throw and 1 “Who gives a flock?” mug (approx. prize value $42)
4. R. A. MUTH’S PRIZE PACKAGE: One (1) winner will receive 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi, 1 copy of flamingo Sudoku, 1 set of 12 colored ink pens, 1 flamingo tumbler, 1 flamingo lunch bag (approx. prize value $40)
5. BRITTANY E. BRINEGAR’S PRIZE PACKAGE: 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi, 1 handmade flamingo kitchen towel, 1 paperback copy of Prime Time Murder, and 1 “I’ve been murdered” postcard (approx. prize value $40)
6. J. J. JUSTICE’S PRIZE PACKAGE: 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi, 2 flamingo coloring books, and 1 set of 24 colored pencils (approx. prize value $38)
7. S. NEWELL’S PRIZE PACKAGE: 1 paperback copy of of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired), 1 ebook copy of The Case Of The Irrational Pie, 1 “Beware of Flamigos” sign, 1 flamingo light. (approx. prize value $37)
8. CONNIE B. DOWELL’S PRIZE PACKAGE: 1 paperback copy of A Flock of an Alibi (signed if desired) and 1 crowned flamingo mug (approx. prize value $29)
9. VERENA DELUCA’S PRIZE PACKAGE: 1 ebook copy of A Flock of an Alibi, 1 ebook copy of Hill Country Mysteries, Books 1-3 Boxset, and 2 flamingo lawn ornaments (approx. prize value $15)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S.A. and Prize will only be delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. This Sweepstakes is open to residents outside of the U.S.A., however, shipping costs (actual cost only) must be paid by winner through PayPal, or winner may also choose to forfeit any physical portion of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at http://zoeychase.com/giveaway/.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to entry and eligibility verification. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 24 hours after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within 24 hours after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete at http://zoeychase.com/giveaway/.
11. SPONSOR: Zoey Chase, firstname.lastname@example.org